SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
WASTE DIVERSION DONE RIGHT
EVENTS * HOSPITALITY * CONSTRUCTION * BUSINESSES
VERT Sites is a Materials Management and waste diversion and reduction consulting and service firm. We manage, reduce, and divert waste for events, hospitality, construction, and commercial business leaders and help facilities reach their zero waste goals and zero waste certifications. We implement comprehensive waste and waste diversion strategies that achieve the best Materials Management and waste diversion results for your business, event, or facility.
• GBCI-TRUE Advisor Zero Waste facilities certification
• Waste audits and bin right-sizing
• Sanitation needs for construction, contractors, and events
• Hauler contract and services audits
• On-site waste and diversion event management services
• Zero waste event coordination
• Waste diversion and reduction development and implementation
• Stakeholder training and communications
• Supply chain and procurement review and recommendations
• Materials management and donation management
• Sustainable deconstruction
“Only we humans make waste that nature can’t digest.”
-Sylvia A. Earle
Waste is a sign of operational inefficenty. Waste diversion and reduction is a benefit to your business, customers, and the environment and some of those benefits include:
sustainable economic development and economic business solutions, conservation of resources, lowered operational costs, and reduced carbon emissions.
5 Reasons To Reduce & Divert Waste
Cost savings and Efficiency! Waste is a sign of inefficiency. Waste reduction and diversion can significantly lower your waste bill while inadvertently conserving finite resources and reducing your environmental impact.
Waste Diversion & Materials Management Planning are visible ways for your customers and patrons to recognize your business’s Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability efforts and commitments.
Build a greener reputation in your respective industry and enhance your brand.
Support the solid waste and recycling industry's growth, job creation, and marketeplace.
It's fun, easy, and it feels good to do good. DiVERT TODAY!